Fundo Municipal dos Direitos da Criança e do Adolescente (Municipal Fund for the Rights of Children and Adolescents) (FUMCAD) from São Paulo City Hall, through the awareness of the use of tax exemption from Income Tax, aims to benefit projects of entities approved by the Conselho Municipal dos Direitos da Criança e do Adolescente (Municipal Council of the Rights of Children and Adolescents) (CMDCA).
Your due income tax is the main source fundraising for FUMCAD in the city of São Paulo and its use does not bring any onus to those who contribute.
You can choose how to contribute:- Multiple contributions during the year
- One only annual contribution
Check how to donate to FUMCAD:Through the website you can connect and make your donation by clicking here.
1. The first screen has the link to the entities with projects approved by CMDCA in the system. Clicking on the name of the entity (in our case OSUC – Obras Sociais, Universitárias e Culturais), you can get more information about the institution.
2. From the details of installation screen, clicking on the button "Donate to this project", the system will ask for your data.
3. Fill in the fields and click on the button "Confirm". Confirm the issue of the bank slip next.
4. The system will lead you to the screen of the bank that takes donations to that entity. That screen will show you the typeable line to the online payment or the option to print and pay at a bank agency.
Information to juridical person:Juridical person may deduce the total of the contributions made to FUMCAD from the due income tax of each period. Deduction limit: the direct deduction limit value of due income tax is of 1%, applicable on the amount due at the rate of 15%, and no deduction is allowed on the additional 10%.
The law only allows deductions to juridical person that calculates the income tax based on real profit. Non-deductibility of donation: the value of donation is considered as not deductible as an operational expense to the donating juridical person. Payment term of donation: the value must be paid until the last workday of each tax calculation period, quarterly or yearly.
O CEAP is a non-governmental and non-profit organization that acts in the qualification and professional education of youngsters from 10 to 18 years old who live in the Pedreira area, South area of São Paulo city.